Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Review-This girl by Colleen Hoover

   Title: Point of retreat

   Author: Colleen Hoover

   Publishing House: Simon & Schuster

   Nr. of Pages: 385

   Slammed Series: 

   1) Slammed (review)

   2) Point of retreat (review)

   3) This girl


  ”There are two sides of every story. Now hear Will's.”


   After a long, beautiful journey, Will and Lake are finally married. Their life together was an amazing challenge and now, when they are finally husband and wife, Lake wants to know everything about him and his past. All his ugly stories, their hard times from his point of view, everything she doesn't know yet about him.

   Even though he wants the bad parts to remain in the past, he is ready to tell her wife all his memories. And now, this is their life from his point of view. From Slammed to This girl... 

   Starting with the first time he met her, then with their first date, first kiss, and with the time she found out he was her professor, we have the chance to hear about all of these till the breakup and the wedding night. 

   Now, Will and Lake are in their honeymoon and for the last time we can be a part of their amazing love story. Maybe this is the end for us, but for them, there is a whole new life waiting to be lived. And we can find this in the epilogue. 

   ”You are not selfish. We were in love. Really in love. You warred with yourself to do the right thing and that says so much about your character. I respect you for that, Will Cooper.”

   After all they have been through, this is their happy ending. It all started and it is all ending with this man... and this girl! And, of course, with a slam! 

   ”I love her. I know she loves me. And despite what Julia thinks is good for us, I want her to wait for me. We need to be together. We have to be together. If I don't stop her from from to be walking away right now, I'll regret it for the rest of my life.”

   I couldn't write as much as I thought I would about this book, because the whole volume was about the things we already know from the las two volumes. 

   But all I can say is that I loved this book! I loved it as much as I loved the first two books and I am so happy Colleen wrote his story! This way we can read every thought, every emotion, everything about Will, our amazing character! God, how I wanted to read this! 

   I'm both happy and sad I finished this series. But after all these years, I am so happy to have the complete series on my shelves! An already read story! And one so beautiful, amazing and heartbreaking!

   I think this is the shortest volume and I don't want to write any spoilers here, so I finish the reviews of this series by saying this: You need to give a chance to this talented, amazing author! A huge part of my favorite books are written by Colleen! She is one of my favs and I will always recommend her books to the readers!

   Will and Layken will be so happy if you read their series! And I am happy if you read my entire review! Thank you so much, darlings!

This is my Bookstagram account, where you can find bookish posts and artsy stuff: @angelsfrombooks

You can find Colleen Hoover's books published at Simon & Schuster Publishing House.
Thank you for reading my review! 😊

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii